Innovation Cybersecurity Ecosystem at BLOCK71 (ICE71), a Singapore-based cybersecurity entrepreneur hub, has unveiled the 10 startups that got funding through its ICE71 Accelerate program. The companies, which received roughly US$22,000 each, hail from Singapore, India, Turkey, Vietnam, the UK, and the US.
The startups were introduced at this year’s ICE71 Accelerate Demo Day in Singapore, where they pitched their ideas and technologies to investors and cybersecurity leaders. After Demo Day, ICE71 will continue to support the selected 10 through further fundraising, product development, and commercial expansion, according to a statement.
Here are the cybersecurity startups from ICE71 Accelerate’s second cohort.
- 689Cloud uses rights management technology to protect, track, and control access rights on externally shared digital documents, preventing data leaks and unauthorized redistribution of confidential data.
- Aversafe provides credential issuance and verification network services that connect employers, individuals and credential issuers together to prevent forgery and counterfeiting of credentials and licenses.
- Blue Phish provides an online platform of e-learning modules to drive cybersecurity awareness and play a part in reducing the number of cyber attacks that – 95% of the time – are created due to human error .
- GuardRails makes open-source security tools, which have been tuned to only report high-impact security issues, available in GitHub Pull Requests.
- Infra builds automated solutions for assessment and intelligence without the need for security analysts.
- Keyless provides a privacy-first platform for authentication and identity management driven by secure biometrics.
- Loki provides cloud-based, single point management cybersecurity and network management services for small and medium-sized enterprises using SD-WAN technology in SaaS model.
- OneKIY addresses data privacy and security and runs on a decentralized, user-controlled security system. Coupled with an applications marketplace, users can download relevant apps to take full advantage of their KIY (keep it yourself) token.
- PhishBase operates as a mail transfer agent that analyzes emails flowing in and out of the system.
- Seconize offers an enterprise IT risk assessment product that identifies cyber risks and translates them to continuous business impact.
A partnership between Singtel Innov8 and the National University of Singapore’s NUS Enterprise, ICE71 also said that it’s now accepting applications for the third cohort of its accelerator program.
Read more news:
Large companies must share confidential reports and other information with their top executives including the Board of Directors. In this case, security and confidentiality is most important.
689Cloud is an easy and secure way for companies to share data with their top executives
Improve Productivity ⇒ Get more Profit
- 689Cloud is more efficient and easier than E-mail, FTP, or on-premise solution
- Remote access for travelling and remote executives
- Improve the speed of communication in the company
Improve Security ⇒ Compliance with Law / Reduce Risk
- 689Cloud can protect sensitive documents so that only authorized people can open
- More secure than E-mail or other ways
- Stop copy, print, screen capture to prevent data leaks and spying
- Comply with regulations for disclosure of sensitive information
Vietnam Web Summit is the largest annual festival day for developers and marketers relating to Web industry. This is the chance for them to update related knowledge from the well-chosen speakers of well-known Internet & Tech companies. With +100 topics from the top experts. The exhibition will be performed by enterprises and startups. This is also the place for demo show for a lot of products, as well as technologies of businesses. Recruiting is also among the activities that bring valuable benefits to both businesses and attendees.
Some pictures in the event.
689Cloud attended at Week of Innovation and Startup in HCMC in 2018 (WHISE 2018) took place from 15-19/10, hosted by Department of Science and Technology Ho Chi Minh City under the direction of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
Attracting more than 3,500 visitors and 125 demonstration and demonstration projects and more than 200 investors.
During the WHISE 2018 Week, nearly 30 events were held, attracting the attention of the startup community:
– Communication Industry Adaptation Workshop 4.0
– HCMGIS PLATFORMS – The basis for GIS application in Ho Chi Minh City, and announced the Search Solutions – GIS HCM City 2018
– Scientific Conference on Technology Solutions for Smart Cities
– Summing up Community Activism Connecting Students 2018 with the theme Innovative Innovation in the Digital Age
In addition, many innovative start-ups, product demonstrations of startups are also taking place at WHISE 2018.
Notably, there have been 61 start-up projects and innovations participating in the exhibition have been arranged with the organizers contact with investors, potential customers, and this is one of the practical activities that Ho Chi Minh City to promote the science and technology market, support startup development.